2 Ton Off Road Jack "OG"
The "OG" from Pro Eagle. This 2-Ton Rolling Offroad Jack is as useful at home as it is on the trail. Built tough with pivoting steel casters for the rear and a metal roller for the front, a central skid plate spans the bottom to help glide over soft sand and loose rocks. 1/4" aluminum side plates give it strength yet help keep the weight down, since you will be taking this everywhere you go. Pro Eagle keeps everyone in mind, included with this kit is an adjustable extension so your overall travel is 4-1/2" (minimum height) up to a whopping 2', so even the tallest suspensions are welcome. The included extension stays locked in the jack pocket when not in use and clamps to the mount when needed for that extra lift.
- Construction : Steel skid plate to glide over uneven terrain, steel wheels for maximum support and easy rolling.
- Lift Medium : Hydraulic Oil
- Capacity : 4,000 lbs
- Height Range : 4.5" - 16" (24" with included extension)
- Extension : Included 4"-8"
- Dimensions : 25" L x 11" W
- Wheel Type : Steel Rear Casters, Front Steel Roller
- Wheel Diameter : 6" Front / 8" Rear
- Jack Handle : Collapsible 1-1/2" OD Tubing
- Features: Aluminum, Steel
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 52lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 29in x 13in x 9in (L x W x H)